How to buy
1. Product Ordering Procedure
The page of the event you have selected contains a list (categories) of places with corresponding prices. You can get information about the location using the icon. In the category that suits you, you need to select the number of tickets to order, adjusting the value with. Next, add the ticket (s) to the basket. In order to go to the basket, you need to click on the corresponding icon in the upper right corner. If the selected category is correct and suits you, then click "Place an order". Then you need to choose a delivery method and fill out the order form, indicating the name, phone and email address. You can optionally leave a clarifying comment. To complete the order, you must familiarize yourself with our offer and put a checkmark in front of the corresponding item. Then you need to click on the "Place an order" button.
If you have any questions about the order of goods, we will be happy to answer your questions
Call-center: +7 (931) 349-65-61
Payment for the order is possible in the following ways:
Cash payment to the courier.
Payment by credit card through Tinkoff Bank JSC.
Payments are made by transferring funds from VISA and MASTER CARD bank cards if there is a possibility of making online payments provided by your bank that issued a bank card.
You can find out about the possibility of making Internet payments using a bank card by contacting the bank.
The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of International Payment Systems on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, which uses the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transfer through closed communication channels.
Bank card details are entered on the secure payment page of Tinkoff Bank JSC, which provides the service.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- A bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by inquiring with your Bank;
- Insufficient funds to pay by credit card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- Bank card information is entered incorrectly;
- The credit card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can learn more about the card validity period by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- The established limit of operations per day is exceeded. The daily limit for all operations is determined by the partner bank.
For the correct entry, it is necessary to carefully and accurately, observing the sequence of numbers and letters, enter the data as indicated on your card:
- The card holder, as a rule, is indicated on the front side of the bank card in English in capital letters. For example, IVANOV IVAN;
- The card number, as a rule, is indicated on the front side of the bank card and consists of 16 digits. For example: 0123 4567 8901 2345;
- The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the bank card - the month and year until which the card is valid. The validity period of the card is entered in numbers. For example, 12 (entered in the field of the month) and 13 (entered in the field of the year), which means that the card is valid until December 2013);
- CVV2 or CVC2 card code (usually indicated on the back of a bank card and consists of 3 digits. For example, 123.
For payment by credit card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following numbers: +7 (931) 349-65-61.
Refunds are made if the event is canceled. Only the face value of tickets is subject to return. Booking, ticketing and ticket delivery services are not refundable.
Cash refunds are not allowed.
The return procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
To return money to a bank card, the Customer needs to fill out the "Money Refund Application", which is sent at the request of the company to the customer’s email address, and send it along with the application with a copy of the passport to: email@example.com
Money will be refunded to the Customer’s bank account specified in the application within 21 (twenty one) business days from the date of receipt of the "Money Refund Application" by the Company.
To return funds credited to the account of the Company erroneously, through payment systems, the Customer must apply with a written application and attach a copy of the passport and checks / receipts confirming the erroneous transfer. This statement must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving a written application with a copy of the passport and receipts / receipts, the Company makes a refund within 21 (twenty one) business days from the date of receipt of the 3rd application to the Customer’s bank account specified in the application. The term for consideration of the Application and refund to the Customer begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in business days excluding holidays / weekends.
Delivery is carried out by courier within the boundaries of St. Petersburg and the Ring Road.
Delivery cost from 200 rub. (depends on the distance of the delivery address from our main office)
Delivery is carried out within 24 hours from the date of the order.
Delivery working hours from 10 to 22 hours.
If after reading the terms of delivery you still have questions, contact us in a convenient way for you:
Contact Center: +7 (931) 349-65-61
You can place an order by specifying the type of delivery and payment method that suits you.
After placing the order, the operator will contact you and specify the delivery terms in more detail. On the day of delivery, the courier will contact you and inform you about the exact time of arrival.
If you are unable to accept the order at the previously agreed time, please inform about this.
Be sure to check the order upon receipt.