Term of useI agree to the processing of my personal data
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of https://biletoved.com/ (hereinafter biletoved.com or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Biletoved.com is not a media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the biletoved.com site!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- copy information to other sites with permission
- Site administration
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- do not disrupt the site's performance
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the site's performance, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties - in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.)
The administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force with any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.