Palace Square, St Petersburg, Russia
* The exact date and time of the event will be published later.
Today “Scarlet Sails” is a large multimedia open water performance using all the latest multimedia technologies. The holiday is one of the world's largest water performances taking place on open water.
The appearance of a beautiful sailboat with scarlet sails in the Neva is always the most spectacular and romantic moment of the holiday, the culmination of a water-pyrotechnic show.
- 22:00 Theatrical prologue on Palace Square
- 22:20 Beginning of concerts on Palace Square and the Spit of Vasilyevsky Island
- 00:40 fireworks
- 00:50 Brigantine exit with red sails
- 01:10 Continuation of concerts
- 04:00 End of the concert program
* Invitation card - a passage to the Palace Square and the Palace Embankment.
* VIP invitation card - passage and viewing from the territory of Hare Island.
Tickets are received a few days before the event.
TICKETS EXCLUSIVELY IN FORM / PHYSICAL. ELECTRONIC DOES NOT DISTRIBUT!
— Will we sit together? You are guaranteed to get seats nearby when you buy from two tickets
— How to choose a seat? Most tickets are sold under the “Best Available” system. You cannot choose a seat on your own. When you make an order, the tickets you have selected are the best available in the category of your choice.
— In the category there is a note "On request". What is it? A mark means that tickets can be received both at the time after payment of the order, or at any other place until the day of the event at the venue (no later than the start). The employees of our agency will do everything possible and impossible to provide the category of places you have chosen. In case of non-fulfillment of the order, a full refund will be made. More detailed information on the terms can be obtained after placing the order, as well as using the communication methods located in the "Contacts" section.
— Do not like the options offered on the site? Take advantage of our service "Custom tickets".